APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2009-06 > 1245934808

From: "LBoswell" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] bonds and more bonds
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 09:00:08 -0400

I have no problem with the concept, it's supportive of good, competent
research, but the phrase itself is strictly amateur, a ten year old could
come up with better. For something that's the gospel of genealogy, the
almighty Proof Standard, maybe phrasing chosen that isn't contradictory
would convey the concept more clearly. It's like negatively positive. Or
happily sad.

Good concept, bad pairing of words

Larry