APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2009-06 > 1246390933

From: "LBoswell" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] help with colonial records
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 15:42:13 -0400

worth noting too that it wasn't uncommon for early colonial immigrants (and
later ones too) to also own or be entitled to inherit property back in the
UK, so they can be found in English estate records also. Often the case for
Scottish estate records also. If your person of interest is first or second
generation arrival, always worth a look back at the old home area there.

Larry