APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2009-06 > 1246424862

From: "Elissa Scalise Powell, CG" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] June issue of APG Quarterly?
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 01:07:42 -0400

Just arriving in mailboxes now. Your June issue will get to you soon,
depending on where you live. It hit western Pennsylvania yesterday.

September issue deadline is something like next week so that issue is being
thought about and written as we speak. <g>

-- Elissa in Pittsburgh

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG
www.PowellGenealogy.com
Certification of Genealogists, used under license after periodic evaluations
by the Board.

This thread: