ARCLEVEL-L Archives

Archiver > ARCLEVEL > 2006-01 > 1137736148

Subject: Re: RE. Johnny Cash for Judy Brown
Date: 19 Jan 2006 22:49:08 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/IV.2ADE/350.1.1.1.1.1

Message Board Post:

I did get to visit Cleveland Co. for about 3 days back in 2000. My husband was transferred from Dallas to Sheridan of all places. We nearly moved there but decided the company was just too new and not stable enough. Good thing because they did eventually go under. Sure-Pull was the Company. We rented a cheap little dumpy little trailer in the woods for him and for 9 months he would drive home (5 hours) every Friday afternoon and then again on Sunday night. I use to send him to all sorts of graveyards to get photos. One Friday night about 10pm when he hadn't arrived home, I called his Cell. I could tell the aggravation in his voice but couldn't help but die laughing when my directions to Reaves Cemetery had put him in Louisana. If he wasn't such a "man" he would of stopped and asked for directions. I remember him saying "all these roads and trees all look the same." I'm sure they do. He stopped, put some quarters in the slot machines and eventually made it home. !
Makes me wonder if he planned it that way. :)

This thread: