ARCLEVEL-L Archives

Archiver > ARCLEVEL > 2006-01 > 1137816537

Subject: Re: RE. Johnny Cash for Judy Brown
Date: 20 Jan 2006 21:08:57 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/IV.2ADE/350.1.1.1.2.1

Message Board Post:

I know...I snapped some photos when I was there visiting, I've just been waiting on someone to transcribe and submit the whole cemetery to me...hint hint to anyone out there reading!

I visited for 3 days and for 3 days while my husband worked, me and my two girls drove around visiting cemeteries. Most of the time lost as the trees along the roadways do seem to all look alike to foreigners such as myself. All that driving and drinking Coca-Cola, out in the middle of no where it seems....well, to make a short story even shorter.....poison ivy on our backsides (lower backsides if you know what I mean) and we were ready for home. The trees were not very kind to us.

This thread: