ARCLEVEL-L Archives

Archiver > ARCLEVEL > 2006-01 > 1137948338

Subject: Re: RE. Johnny Cash for Judy Brown
Date: 22 Jan 2006 09:45:38 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/IV.2ADE/350.2.1

Message Board Post:

Cory may have been delivered at birth in Fordyce, but as my eldest son was only about three years behind him in school he did finish school at Kingsland. If i'm remembering right he was raised over by the old Puterbaugh store. Ok I just called my son. Cory was two or three years ahead of him in school and he did finish at Kingsland and as far as he knows his family still live there. Joanna

This thread: