ARFAULKN-L Archives

Archiver > ARFAULKN > 2011-06 > 1307142874

From: "Nelda Florence" <>
Subject: [ARFAULKN] Fw: McCorkle family reunion June 11th North Little RockArkansas
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 18:14:34 -0500

We have had a change of location for our June 11th 2011 McCorkle family reunion.

We have found a place at the 1st Assembly of God Church behind McCain Mall, 4501 Burrows,North Little Rock,Arkansas complete with air conditioning!!!!!!We can be there from 10:30 A. M. until 4:00 P. M.

We are descendents of George Walter McCorkle and Laura Josephine Stephenson McCorkle who migrated to Arkansas from Union County,Monroe, North Carolina in 1893.They settle in Faulkner County,(Vilonia) Arkansas about 1912.We invite all family and friends to join us. Some other family name's are O'Quinn,Venable,Henley,Hoggard,McIntire,Lambert,Martin.

It is a covered dish lunch, we welcome all family and friends of family.

This thread: