ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 1999-05 > 0927597349

From: <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Smith and Brooks
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 21:55:49 EDT

Jean

"Sure Sister, give me the other Brooks information......"

I asked about Fannie's maiden name because in the information that the Brooks
researcher sent me was a Fannie Johnson (age 20) marrying a T. W. Brooks (age
21) on 12/25/1898. On the next Christmas of 1899, Julie Johnson marries a T.
A. Brooks, also.

I wondered if your Ferguson actually married a Fannie Johnson Brooks. Know
what I mean? If we only knew what the initials T. W. (Brooks) stood for.

This Brooks researcher says that my Smith line (I believe) is what connects
me to the Brooks. My Smith married a Blankinship, daughter of a
Denton......all in Izard Co.

We could explore this further......

Bernie

This thread: