ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 1999-11 > 0942984467

From: <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] Langston documents
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 23:07:47 EST

Most of the documents I have are for the Langstons before they left N.C./S.C.
The only ones I have for Izard Co. are the tax list for 1829 to 1866
I also have a copy of a story by Justin williams about Margaret (Langston)
Clements

Wills
Nathan Langston
John Langston 3rd (typed and origanal)
Richard Bennett (typed and origanal)
Anne Bennett
Christian (Bennett) (Langston) Fairbain widow of Absolom Langston
William Smith (father Catherine, wife of Nathan Langston)
Solomon Langston
Caleb Langston (son of Nathan Langston)
Jechonias Langston (son of John Langston 3rd)

abstracts of Granville,N.C. Index to Wills and estate records
Abstracts of deed boks for Bute Co.,Va.
Abstracts of Warren Co.,N.C. 1766 to 1767

document; land grant from King George third to Absolom Langston

Roster of S.C.Patriots (one page showing the military records of the
following Langstons; Dicy, Jacob, James, John, Solomon

tax record showing Absolom as child of John Langston

I have a copy of a picture of the church where Nathan preached (no longer
standing)
also a picture of the new church built on the same site

John Langstons Military Papers
John Langston Military duty (amount he was paid)

document; paper appointing the esc. of John Langston's estate

page from "Kings Mountain Papers" refering to Dicey Langston's ride

Estate papers for Absolom Langston, Nathan Langston, Christian Langston
Fairbain

Epitath on the head stone of Nathan Langston

Land sales 1. Anne Bennett to Daughter and son-in-law
2.John Langston to Thomas Turner
3. John Langston to George Thompson
4. John Langston to James Langston
5. Thomas Person to Richard Bennett
6. Thomas McNiell to Joseph Langston

paper showing Solomon Langston as gaurdian of James Bennett (son of Richard

Bennett)

news paper clipping showing John Langston getting a land grant

This is some of the papers I have.

I can send any one a pedigree chart or family group sheets back to William
Langston
before 1500.

Ona Brown

This thread: