ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2000-08 > 0965508757

From: FERN ESTES <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Barto Gazaway Dockins
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2000 15:52:37 -0500

Mike,

Found a land patent in Cherokee Co. AL to Elijah Dockins, document #12356; issued
Nov 1. 1851; land office Lebanon.

http://www.glorecords.blm.gov/

Had this message from Jean Blankenship

Fern,

I monotor the Izard County list and noticed the message about Barto G. Dockins.
You listed only the
1st wife. He also married Sarah "Sack" Frances Jones 1866-1949. They had four
children Alexander
Dockins 1902; Raymond Dockins 1903; Audie Myrtle Dockins m. William Bryan Powell;
and Onah
(Mary Leona) Dockins m. Ervie W. McCurley.

I am sure that Junior knew this but thought that perhaps someone on the list might
need this
information.

Jean