ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2000-08 > 0967401341

Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Franks - Ralph
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 14:35:41 EDT

In a message dated 08/27/2000 9:41:55 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
writes:

<< John Wesley Franks is my Great Granfather. His parents are;
Oliver Franks, b January 1819 in White, warren Co. TN, d. 1900 in Madill,
Marshal Co. OK, m, Cynthia Gann b. October 1822 in TN, d. 1900 in Caldwell
Co. TX

I have their childrens information too if you need it.

Ralph Wilson

Ralph

I'm sure that you have seen from my posting that I have an interest in this
family, because John Franks raised my ggrandmother, Rebecca Jane Denton and
her two siblings.......following the death of their father at the Battle of
Atlanta, Inman Park on 22 July 1864.

I have always hoped that through the interchange with Franks descendants,
that I might find the whereabouts of my Denton ancestors. All are
unaccounted for, with the exception of Samantha Denton and she married John
Jeffery. The third sibling, Lemuel Jeff Denton has never been found, as of
yet.

So, I would be real happy to see you post the children of John Wesley
Franks.......if you wouldn't mind too much. Afterall, you may have just that
hidden factor that might be a clue for further research.

I appreciate it, Ralph.

Bernie

This thread: