ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2000-08 > 0967675132

From: Jean Mayfield Cuevas <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Franks - Ralph
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 17:38:52 -0500

Hi Jim,

When I first received my information on my JEFFERY kin, Mary was listed as
b. 1804, and a LANGSTON researcher pointed out to me that all the census
records bear out that she was born 1814, so I had to go with the evidence.

I was apalled that a child of 10 could get married, and would love that
someone could prove it NOT to be so, but my same source pointed out that
one of her direct ancestors was 11 when she wed!!!

Jean