ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2000-08 > 0967698756

From: "Pat Brewer" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Good Morning "OFF SUBJECT"
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 23:12:36 -0600

Jean, Yes we have some also. But I think Idaho has been much harder in
this area than we have. having lived in Payette area you know how close
the Oregon border is to Idaho right here.

A little to the west, there is quite a bad one ranging out of control east
of Prineville, in Central Or. That could be very bad, and of course our
usual range fires from the lightning. So far no rain promised, but this
weekend highs are to be only in the hi 60's so that will help conditions.

Yes, our firefighters need all our prayers. They are so tired and we hoipe
rain falls soon for all of our sakes.

Pat