ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2000-11 > 0973868448

From: William Hart <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] Hagar
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 09:00:48 -0600

Good Morning you all. Does anyone know who Thurman Hagar is? He posted a
listing on the Hagar surnames in GenForum in 1998 asking about his
ggrandfather Christopher Columbus Hagar. I found it last week and when I
tried to answer it came back that his email address was incorrect. I sure
would like to steer him to this group if he hasn't already found you. If
anyone knows who he is, maybe you could contact him. I know you need to
protect his privacy and I don't expect you to post info about a living
relative on this site without his permission. Hope you all have a wonderful
day. Brenda

This thread: