ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2000-12 > 0975671979

From: "Junebug" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] Good morning
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 05:59:39 -0600

Morning lets have a early cup.It is so good to be home,and i am slowely improving ,as i am getting a little stronger,and i can't get enough to eat.The family is still treating me like a baby.Better eat up while i can huh?Just kidding can't wait to get back to normal.(wonder why as i was never really normal to start with)Ha!!
I can't seem to sleep after about 4:00 in the morning,so slipped out of bed,made coffee,and here i am.
My eyes havent cleared up to where they have things pass bye that aren't there.The doc said it would be several days before all would clear,
Guess i better get off,and not over do.Have a good day out there.
I love you all,and god bless.

come see our kin (and friends)....
http://communities.msn.com/JunebugsOldFamilyPhotos

This thread: