ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2000-12 > 0975858450

Subject: RE: [ARIZARD-L] Margaret Walker and Blankenship - Jeff
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2000 09:47:30 -0600 (CST)

Jeff,
According to my records, Zachary Walker was the son of William B Walker. He
married Catherine (Sanders)Gilbert. I can't find my notes (I have a rather
large stack of them), but if I remember correctly, they were in the 1880 Izard
County Census. There were some Gilbert children listed in the household, but I
think Margaret was the only Walker child.

Linda