ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2000-12 > 0976521519

From: Jean Mayfield Cuevas <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] Good Morning
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 02:58:39 -0500

Good Morning, Junebug and Everyone,

Hope your week-end went well, and that where-ever you are, it's cozy and warm!

As we head toward Christmas holidays, I know that people will be very busy,
and some to get through the month, will need to unsubscribe because of the
volume of e-mail. For those, I hope you will remember that you can check
out what's been going on by month, at :

http://archiver.rootsweb.com/ARIZARD-L/

I want to tell you all how much I have appreciated this year's inter-action
between you, with a lot of connections, and a whole lot of self-less
sharing of genealogy information. You guys have been just great!

I am thankful for your support of our List family, some of whom have been
going through great trials in their lives and those of their families. We
cannot control the trials which come our way, and it's certain that because
we are alive, we WILL have trials. However, how we face them, and come
through them, is our testimony. As in a real "flesh and blood" family,
it's the loving support that we receive, which gives us the courage to
continue to hope during difficult times. You, as an entire list, have been
unbelievable! May God bless each of you for being vocal in your loving
support and prayers for the many who have needed them this year.

For any of you who are new to the list, and not quite sure what to make of
us, I hope you will hang in and get acquainted! You will find that we are
here for you, in everyway, and anxious to get to know you, and how you are
related to us. (And believe me, in most cases, you ARE related to us in
one way or another!) :)

I notice a lot of discussion regarding the late postings of messages to the
list. I also have noticed that, and wonder just what is going on. I
suspect that with a lot of up-dating of equipment, etc., at Rootsweb, that
some of the daily list is effected. I hope it will soon settle down, and
we will begin to be regular again. Thanks for your patience.

If you need to reach me, please be sure to either put my name in the
subject line or contact me personally at or
. With the way Grandma's babysitting services are being
called upon this month, I am afraid she's not quite sure just what is going
on, half the time! <grin>

I just want to say that I love and appreciate you all, and that as you
begin the celebration of the Lord's birth and the many wonderful aspects of
Christmas, that I hope you will be greatly blessed. Can it possibly be
that we are almost through the year 2000?!!

Love,

Jean Cuevas

This thread: