ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2000-12 > 0976630855

Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Good morning
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 09:20:55 EST

In a message dated 12/12/00 6:48:23 AM Central Standard Time,
writes:

<< Well folks it is really a coffee drinking morning.We are down to 8
degrees this morning here in Henderson,and still perdicting snow tonight,and
in the morning,so guess ole man winter is on our coat tail >>

Good Morning, Junebug! You know the coffee is always better reading your
notes!
Thank goodness you are feeling so much better. I know all of us were pretty
concerned about our favorite treasure and are so happy to see you making such
progress. You keep it up!

I think the winter chill is upon us. I'm just glad I'm not in Chicago this
week. I don't think I ever remember feeling that cold, that wind on the
lakefront just cuts to the bone and I can really do without that.
Thankgoodness for small favors and being in AR today!

You take care,
God bless!
Beth Peck Cooper

This thread: