ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2000-12 > 0977314253

From: "Junebug" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] Good morning
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 06:10:53 -0600

Up,and "attum" everyone coffee time again.Good ain't it ?.I am sleeping a little better lately,and a little later too.but when i wake up have to crawl out.
Still cold here and very little let up sounds like.
My brother is still doing well.They moved him in a room yesterday, and that made me feel better.They did 3 by passes.He also had to have it done in his groins.I guess they found that after they got him into surgery.Maybe when he gets over this he will feel alot better.I will go see him as soon as i am able.Hope this coming year brings a better year.
Guess every one is getting last minute shopping done, and getting ready for Christmas.Hope everyone of you out there have a safe,and happy one.There is always alot that has to travel some long ways to be home.
Have a good day,and God Bless.
Love you all.
Junebug

come see our kin (and friends)....