ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2000-12 > 0977762625

From: "Michael W. Condardo" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Good morning
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2000 08:43:45 -0800

GOOD MORNING !!!! JUNEBUG, Jean, Bernie, Betty, Ev, Jim, Wanda, Mike, and
all the other Izard List members....

MERRY CHRISTMAS,AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.
When I count my Blessing...The Izard List and members is one of my most
treasured...yes, I have added much to my family history...but more, I have
found cousins and dear friends. I can think of only one thing that would
have made my Christmas brighter...Saint Nick could have left "proof" for
all my stone-walls. Oh well...I guess I just have to be a good boy next
year...and hope.

June...makes me so glad to raise a cup with you each day, Cousin. You are
my "eye-opener"...I can't wait for your morning message...(though sometimes
I am running too late to post a reply).

Jean...Here's another year come and gone...and this wayward Italian is
still on your list. Many Kudos for maintaining such a great list...and I
know it hasn't been easy...(especially with the likes of me). WELL
DONE...LIST-MOM.

Betty...You have taken me "Down Memory Lane" more than once...(and I paid
the price more than willingly). AND, you'll probably do it again...(And I
will gladly pay...again.) Whatmore can I say...You've got this fish on the
line... Can't wait for the next time.

Bernie...You are my inspiration...Everytime one of my brick-walls cause my
interest to wain...I read another of your queries...your boundless quest
for knowledge gets me fired up again, and we're off to the races... Are you
sure you're not related to the CHRISTIEs??? You know...Agatha CHRISTIE!!!!.

MERRY CHRISTMAS,AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Mike C.