ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2001-01 > 0979957728

From: Velear Krohn <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] obituaries
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 20:28:48 -0600

Vera, If it is not any trouble for you, I still don't have my G-Grandfathers
obit and I believe my cousin Paula said it was in the Izard County historian
but I don't know what year it was put in there.
His name was Argyle Homer Brewer (A.H.) I don't exactly know what year he
died but I believe it to be 1902 which could be wrong.

Thanks
Vee