ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2001-03 > 0985060407

From: "Bernie Moore-Knowles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] McMurtrey and Finley - Mike
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 20:53:27 -0700

<<My
gr-uncle, Samuel Peter McMurtrey married Christiana Hightower, >>

Hi Mike

McMurtrey? How is this Samuel Peter connected to the McMurtrey woman in the
family chart below? Or do you know?

Descendants of Pleasant Peter "Pleas" Finley

1 Pleasant Peter "Pleas" Finley b: October 15, 1865 d: March 04, 1956
Burial: Finley Creek Cemetery-Izard Co., Arkansas
.. +Nancy C. McMurtrey
......... 2 Purvis Everton Finley b: April 10, 1896 d: October 24, 1983
Burial: Finley Creek Cemetery-Izard Co., Arkansas
......... 2 Marcus D. Finley b: September 28, 1909 d: April 24, 1995
Burial: Finley Creek Cemetery-Izard Co., Arkansas

Just an unusual name, I think. Or is Lockie Finley connected to this
family?

Appreciate it,

Bernie Moore-Knowles
Phoenix, Arizona