ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2001-03 > 0985684980

Subject: [ARIZARD-L] Wray
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 01:23:00 -0800 (PST)

Guess it looks diferent on the list?
I noted that in the search for the Mr. Martin---they had 1860 ish. But
if the Martin child was born in 1852 and the 1 st. Wray born 1857,,,,Mr.
Martin must have disappeared between 1852 and 1857---- but we are
talking about research PRE computer days. So It may not rule out ANY
other marriage and / or what ever info came later.
The Martin family still have a get togather in the time frame of Salem
old timers day. I believe it is connected to the Decoration Day of the
Elizabeth, Ar. cemetery day. ??? of which has been going on pre Civil
War time. Liv

This thread: