ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2001-04 > 0987587687

From: Suzi Shoemake <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Sandra - Sams/Rose
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 02:54:47 -0700 (PDT)

Sandra-

Myrtle Rose's mother, Mittie Ann Byler Rose, died
when Myrtle was 2 years old. Myrtle lived with
various relatives off and on, but her daddy
remarried, and Myrtle lived with her stepmother
and new baby sister mostly growing up. She was
around 20 years old when she wen to live with
Aunt Emma.

My aunt thinks Hill Sams lived in Howell county
Missouri.

Suziq