ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2001-04 > 0987646803

From: Jeri Helms Fultz <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] Confederate Pensions
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 21:20:48 -0500

Hi Rosemary,

Civil War pensions were applied for if you had less than $100.00 per yr
income and had little or no property or other income. In other words,
they had to be almost destitute. The widows pensions weren't available
until the late 1890's

Jeri

--
"but I remain your affectinate cosin untill death."
Thank you again Greatgramdpa Davis for those words.

This thread: