ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2002-02 > 1014605962

From: "Pat Brewer" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] OFF SUBJECT-Julie
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 19:59:22 -0700

Julie, just have to ask, how rural. I was at Wilsonville when we only had
the ferry, Sherwood when you knew everybody and their cats and dogs. Then
Brightwood, and now Nyssa. Pretty Rural huh girl, and pretty different
climates too. But its home, my sweet home!!!!!!

Pat

I have been called a hick since I did grow up in rural Oregon and then the
boardheads moved in about 1984 and we really did look like hicks to them but
who cares. >