ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2002-07 > 1026178698

From: J/W Hobbs <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Jim and Wanda
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 20:38:35 -0500

Hi Vera,
Thanks for checking for Fannybel Anderson Ferrell. I checked through my
records again and didn't come up with anything. We know Fannybel died
in 1914, but can't figure out why the Cem. book has the date 1908.
Allowing for transposed characters, a birthdate of 1890 would be
reasonable. I will send a note to my "cousin" who sent me the info,
however, she has not responded to my last few e-mails.

Oscar was 17, in his father's (Samuel Ferrell) household in Big Creek
twp, Fulton Co. in 1910 census. Perhaps Gene will come up with an
Anderson Census record which would help.

Thanks again for all the checking

Jim and Wanda

--
Mailto: