ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2002-07 > 1026185343

From: "Glenn & Jane Hightower" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] Re: [ ARIZARD-L] SHERRILL ( Paul & Debra)
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 22:29:03 -0500

Good evening to Paul and Peggy. I have some very old photos of a Rev. Ed Sherrill from Izard Co. Arkansas if anyone wants to see them. They were given to me by my generous cousin, Johnny Wayne Bone and his lovely wife Nancy at their home in Tucson, Arizona three summers ago. His mother and my aunt Ruth Richardson Bone was a knowledgable researcher who wrote stories with Helen Lindly for the HISTORIAN and had many old pictures. If anyone wants me to e-mail a scan, please let me know. Jane and I are leaving for Izard County; and Melbourne, Arkansas early Thursday morning for the 4 day Blyer Landers Blair reunion. If any of our ARIZARD LIST members are interested in attending, please e-mail me pronto.
Certainly you would be more than welcome. We will be eating catfish at Jo Jo's on the White River and staying at the beautiful Ashley House in Melbourne. Paul, you and Peggy would certainly be a wonderful addition to our crew and we would really love to have you two.

Glenn and Jane Hightower in Oklahoma

P.S. Glenn and Jane are the proud new grandparents of a beautiful new baby girl, Victoria Eileen Hightower Abmayr in Houston. Pictures available, just ask. Ha!

This thread: