ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2002-07 > 1026529900

From: "bernie moore knowles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Potts
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 20:11:40 -0700

Vera

You got that one! LOL

I still don't think that I understand this John David Marsh White deal.
Will have to look at that later tonight.

But, yes it appears that there were two Isaac Potts. Born about the same
year and with what you and Joyce just gave me, it seems that one is married
to a Phoebe Langston and the other a Rachel Ruminer. Both are enumerated in
different homes in the 1880 census, so they are defintely two different men.
Odd though.

What's important to my direct line here is the addition of another Potts and
Langston marriage. Have never found who the Potts family is that my Rebecca
Potts Langston is connected to and if this researcher is correct, then he
may have just found the biggest clue for me. So, it's pretty exciting. He
was referred to me by Leona Headley, who is an Izard Co. Blankenship
researcher that I work with.

I'd like to investigate that Woodall connection, too. Wonder if Rachel was
living in her sister's Woodall home? The one that Joyce posted for me, I
mean.......in 1870?

I have Ruminer and Langston marriages in my family, too - so, the whole
scenario is interesting.

More later.

Bernie Moore-Knowles
Phoenix, Arizona