ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2002-07 > 1026553157

From: "E. Champion" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Potts
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 02:39:17 -0700 (PDT)

Well...you MIGHT try for Rebecca Potts Langston Hays....She was the fourth wife of Edmund Deverix Hays, my great great grandfather. He died in Fulton County.....maybe she was there too. Of course, she just might have outlived him and then married AGAIN! LOL
Evalyn

Vera Reeves <> wrote: > But, yes it appears that there were two Isaac Potts. Born about the same
> year and with what you and Joyce just gave me, it seems that one is
married
> to a Phoebe Langston and the other a Rachel Ruminer. Both are enumerated
in
> different homes in the 1880 census, so they are defintely two different
men.
> Odd though.

There was a Phoebe Potts 20
m. 25 Mar 1896 Independence County
Dan Shumate 27

Here we go again, were there 2 Phoebe Potts also?

Sallie Potts 18
m. 21 Nov 1897 Indep
F. U. McTigue 23

Mattie Potts 19
m. 11 May 1894 Indep
W. M. Anderson 22

Those are just the females and I only checked the books 1877 1898.

Didn't find your Rebecca Potts Langston in those books.

Questions about Rootsweb? Go to: http://cgi.rootsweb.com/~help/index.htm