ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2002-07 > 1027120969

From: Krystal Londo <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Langston and Blankinship - Krystal
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 16:28:21 -0700 (PDT)

Bernie,
Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it and I know
Mary will love it! You are awesome!
I am hoping that Mary will be able to tell me more on
both the Kelley's and the Langston's . She remembers
several of her Langston cousins. Like I said, I'm
leaving on Monday so if you think of anything you
would like for me to ask her, let me know.

Blessings,
Krystal Kelley

--- Bernie Moore-Knowles <> wrote:
> Krystal
>
> Jim Skaggs is going to help me send you the
> photograph of Will Langston and
> wife; Mary Blankinship and their children. I will
> have access to my FTM
> when Scott gets home, says he has the 7.0 version
> disc to install on the new
> computer and will do it tonight.
>
> So, if Jim has time tonight and I can pull it off (I
> am fairly dense with
> all this, as the List already knows.), then will
> that be soon enough to take
> it to the person that you wanted to see it?
>
> Bernie Moore-Knowles
> Phoenix, Arizona
>
> "I have Indian blood in me. I have just enough White
> blood for you to
> question my honesty." ........Will Rogers

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec?http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec?htx=boar

d&r=an&p=localities.northam.usa.states.arkansas.counties.izard