ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2002-07 > 1027627305

Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] How to contact Ancestry.com ??????????
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 16:09:03 EDT

I must be one of the few who have no problems with Ancestry.com. I am happy
with my subscription and have renewed again with success. The only problem I
have had was not being able to go image to image within the census records,
turns out it was an internet explorer 6 error. I redownloaded internet
explorer 6 and no more problems. I do know that if you delete your cookies
then you will no longer come up under your name when you access, you will
have to type in username and password again.

Cathy

This thread: