ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2002-07 > 1027644983

From: "Bernie Moore-Knowles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Gabriel CHISM - Vera
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 18:03:48 -0700

<<1910 Izard Co., Arkansas Census, Newburg Township:
CHISM, Gabriel head M W 40 WD/18 AR TN FMR>>

Vera

What does the WD/18 mean exactly? Widowed eighteen years ago? Widowed in
1892? That could paint a new picture for this Gabe Chism then. Mothers of
various children, I mean.

Bernie Moore-Knowles
Phoenix, Arizona