ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2002-08 > 1029768744

From: "Bernie Moore-Knowles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] 1919 Smith murder - VERA!!!!!!
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 07:52:24 -0700

Vera

How in the world did you find this article?

This has to be what Bob was talking about!

Near Buford?

Vera, you are absolutely unbelievable! I am astonished, really. How did
you find this? You find these things like you just happen to have them
posted on your refrigerator for the morning! I was just hoping that someone
might have a Bill Smith in their family chart - and thought it worth asking.

Do you believe the pain that this Bill Smith lived? Massive wounds, a
murdered wife and the death of a child?

Well, I suppose that sounds like the lives of a lot of the folks that we
discuss on this List - one way or the other their lives were that tough,
weren't they?

Vera, I can't thank you enough. (I still want to know how in the world you
found this article...........)

Bernie Moore-Knowles
Phoenix, Arizona