ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2003-01 > 1042415649

From: "Lee Anne Center" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Jackson, Boler, Montgomery
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 18:54:09 -0500

Hi Bill,

Since you are publishing a book on mills, I wanted to find out if you knew
about the Springfield Mill. Don King has a picture of it that was taken in
1910. The text beside the picture says "repairing cotton gin ;l-r Tom
Dunlap,Wes McNutt,Bill Jordan,Sanford Montgomery".

I don't know anything about it other than having seen this interesting
picture online. Maybe Don can tell you more, I don't know.

Lee Anne