ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2003-01 > 1043070362

From: "Vera Reeves" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] Heard,
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 07:48:24 -0600

+Sarah Jane "Sallie" Luther b: November 03, 1856 in Izard County,
> Arkansas
> d: February 14, 1917
> in Mountain Home, Baxter, Arkansas
> [Daughter of: Catherine J. KELLOUGH and Calvin George LUTHER]
> Sallie's first husband was James Herd.
> second husband George W. Walker.
> Betty BB

Thanks Betty, I wasn't sure where to start looking.

Is it the same Calvin Luther said to be buried in the Wold Cemetery
(Chastain) cemetery?
The information in the cemetery book I'm sure came from the Masonic records.
Maybe not ?

Calvin Luther 29 Oct 1820 - 20 Nov 1879

also in this cemetery is
Sarah Jane (Tinnin) 27 Jun 1828 - __ Mar 1852

Was she a wife daughter or the wife of James Madison Luther?

I haven't seen either stone so I can't tell you for sure if the the info is
from their stone.

Vera

This thread: