ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2003-01 > 1043081089

From: "Betty Brunson" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Heard,
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 10:46:52 -0800

Patsy,
I have this for former research.
I'm not connect to the Herd's except through marriages and the Luther only
in a round
about way.
Sallie Luther Herd was a niece of my GGrandmother Miriam Williams Walker and
also the second wife of my gggrandfather G. W. Walker ( Miriam was the
first).
Sarah Jane Tinnin was Calvin Luther first wife and Sarah Jane Kellough was
his
seconded wife and mother of Sallie.
After Calvin death Sarah Jane married my gggrandfather Jesse Wolf.
Sarah Jane Kellough parents were John and Hannah Adams Kellough.
After John's death Hannah married second Elijah Williams and they were the
parents of Miriam Williams Walker.
Is this enough confussion? Ha
Hope this help you out some.
If I run on to anything else I send it on.
Betty BB
more below

James Henry HERD
Sex: M

Marriage(s):
Spouse: Sarah LUTHER
Marriage: 22 Jul 1880
Izard, Arkansas

James Henry HERD (AFN: BV0L-H6) Pedigree
Sex: M Family

----

Event(s):
Birth: 1 Apr 1853
, Barry Co, Missouri
Death: 7 Aug 1914
Mc Phearson, Stone Co, Arkansas

----

Parents:
Father: George Washington HERD (AFN: 214M-BV8) Family
Mother: Rose Anna (Rosy) (AFN: 214M-C2G)

----

Marriage(s):
Spouse: Sarah Jane LUTHER (AFN: 2MKS-7M) Family
Marriage: 22 Jul 1880

Husband's Name
James Henry HERD (AFN:BV0L-H6) Pedigree

Born: 1 Apr 1853 Place: , Barry Co, Missouri
Died: 7 Aug 1914 Place: Mc Phearson, Stone Co, Arkansas
Married: 22 Jul 1880 Place:

Father: George Washington HERD (AFN:214M-BV8) Family
Mother: Rose Anna (Rosy) (AFN:214M-C2G)

----

Wife's Name
Sarah Jane LUTHER (AFN:2MKS-7M) Pedigree

Born: 3 Nov 1856 Place: , Izard, Ar
Died: Place: Mt Home, Baxter, Ar
Married: 22 Jul 1880 Place:

Father: Calvin LUTHER (AFN:2MKQ-3N) Family
Mother: Catherine Jane KILLOUGH (AFN:2MKR-TL)

----

Children (none listed)