ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2003-09 > 1063400166

From: "Bernie Moore-Knowles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Snellgroves and Martha Woods - Peggy, Vera, Regina and June
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:58:14 -0700

Hi girls

I don't have the source to refer to like you all do - but, the marriage date
to Martha Woods sort of threw me off. This is a line that Regina Winn
researches - as I have in my notes that she was requesting information on
Martha and as to if she had children with Snelgroves.

For some reason, I had that Martha Woods was his last wife?

Bernie Moore-Knowles
Phoenix, Arizona - Papa'aloa, Hawai'i