ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2004-05 > 1084284287

From: "June Ramsey" <>
Subject: Morning "Off Subject"
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 09:07:24 -0500

Morning everyone. Am coffee logged already i have been out side getting some "junk" out for the trash pick up.I hurried back to house before they came along .LOL
Called the girl's and are doing ok. Will be sore a few days, but young and will bounce back soon. I try to give them orders, but they won't listen.Ha!! Almost as stuborn as their Ma.
Looks like another nice day, we are needing some rain again, but not floods. The Norfork Lake at Henderson is still over the camp grounds. Looks like it may be there for Memorial day.
I haven't had any mail much today. Guess every one is out side working.
Have a good day
Love, and God Bless. Junebug

Come See Our Kin (and friends)
http://communities.msn.com/JunebugsOldFamilyPhotos