ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2005-04 > 1114050999

From: "Charlene Morris" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Re: Jones--Charlene
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 21:39:32 -0700

Beth:
I know the Jones you are referring to, as my Daughter dated one of their
nephews.No the George Jones family just happened to be one of my best
friends, grandfather.
I Graduated in 1954 from Calico H S.I go there often to see an aunt that
lives there.
I am researching the Dunn,Gibson,Brooks, Adkission,Dowell,Almost all of Mt.
Plesant and Gid was related to my Grandmother.
Did you go to school with Fern or about her age?
Charlene