ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2005-08 > 1124551125

From: "candyandrick" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Lawrence stuff
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 10:21:49 -0500

Wow! How did he serve in WW II w/ underdeveloped lungs? I would think he
would have been 4-F (not medically suited).

I'd be glad to share what I have. Who was his father & grandfather? I know
my dad's older brothers knew that family as they were cousins and I want to
say he and my Uncle Harlin were friends when they were small children.

Rick Lawrence - Tulsa