ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2006-04 > 1146326869

From: Pat Miller <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Sexton and Teague
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 11:07:49 -0500

Brenda,
I was researching the Teague family for a while as I looked for my Dad's
brother. He was adopted by a Teague family, but I didn't know from
where. Turned out that the family was in Mt. Vernon, Lawrence County,
Missouri. There are still some of the family there. There was also a
Teague family in Oregon Co, MO just across the line north of Izard Co.,
AR. You might try the Oregon Co Missouri History list on Rootsweb.
Lots of knowledgeable people on that list.
Pat Miller