ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2006-12 > 1165268109

From: Janice Roberts <>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 13:35:09 -0800 (PST)

I'm not much of a contributor, more of a lurker, but enjoy this list so much, it is a great list! Mike Walker has a lot to contribute and has helped me numerous times. I know nothing about past problems, but was the one "ex-wife" email that bad? Had no one responded, it would have ended with the one email. I realize that his ex-wife email had nothing to do with genealogy, but then a lot of the emails to the list don't pertain to genealogy. We have discussions about health problems, weather problems, not to mention ball teams.....which is fine and makes us more like a family, but my question is why chastise Mike and none of the others?
Janice

Jean Cuevas <> wrote:
Dear List Members,

I sincerely apologize for the situation between Mike Walker and the
list, while I was away. I realize that Mike apologized, and that
normally, once an apology has been given, that we usually pick up the
pieces, and go on.

However, because of the situation in the past, and the fact that I
value all of our list members and the peace of the list, I have
removed Mike from the list, and blocked his rejoining.

I trust that I am not offending anyone else by my actions, but
realizing that a list cannot continue to survive, when constant
interruptions occur of an offensive nature, I feel I have no other choice.

Blessings,

Jean Mayfield Cuevas
List Mom