ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2006-12 > 1166804009

From: "Betty McCollum" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Gray, McEwing
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 08:13:29 -0800

Mildred and Mary:
Thank you both for your replies. Yes, Mildred, I did find a marriage
license for Ernest O. Gray and Annie McEwing. They married in 1926. Were
you related to either of these parties? Since they married in1926, if
Dixie, ex-wife of Ernest Oran Gray, was listed in the 1930 census as
divorced, that means that neither the McEwing, nor the Jennings marriages
lasted very long. Maybe I should go back to courthouse and look for a
divorce.
Betty Mc