ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2007-04 > 1176655552

From: "Wilma Norton" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Arnold and Black researchers?
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 11:45:52 -0500

I thought of this family also, but Johnny Howard Black and Willie Ernestine
Arnold only had four girls, so none of their children would be surnamed
Black. Willie married second Edward Charles Dwelle. All four of their
girls are deceased now.
Descendants of Johnny Howard Black

1 Johnny Howard Black b: November 1896 in Izard County, Arkansas d:
September 04, 1930 in Cotter, Baxter County, Arkansas

. +Willie Earnestine Arnold b: March 03, 1903 in Iuka, Izard County,
Arkansas m: June 16, 1920 in Calico Rock, Izard County, Arkansas d: December
23, 1999 in Calico Rock, Izard County, Arkansas Father: James Alexander
Arnold Mother: Lucinda Catherine Griffin

...... 2 Billie Lee Black b: August 12, 1922 in Cotter, Baxter County,
Arkansas d: March 28, 1947 in Butler, Missouri

...... 2 [1] Hilda Rose Black b: March 17, 1924 in Chastain, Baxter County,
Arkansas d: November 23, 1996 in Old Joe, Baxter County, Arkansas

.......... +Bob Beucklin m: Abt. 1940 in Mountain Home, Baxter County,
Arkansas

...... *2nd Husband of [1] Hilda Rose Black:

.......... +Hugh Overton Oldham II b: December 29, 1922 in Louisville,
Kentucky m: Abt. 1945 in Little Rock, Pulaski County, Arkansas d: May 1973
in Old Joe, Baxter County, Arkansas

...... 2 [2] Sallie Marie Black b: February 02, 1926 in Chastain, Baxter
County, Arkansas d: November 01, 2000 in Old Joe, Baxter County, Arkansas

.......... +George Ardelian m: Abt. 1941 in Fort Leonardwood, Missouri

...... *2nd Husband of [2] Sallie Marie Black:

.......... +William Edward "Bud" Malone b: February 28, 1919 in Forrest
City, St. Francis County, Arkansas m: December 01, 1945 in Mountain Home,
Baxter County, Arkansas d: January 19, 1999 in Old Joe, Baxter County,
Arkansas

...... 2 Ruth Ernestine Black b: August 08, 1930 in Chastain, Baxter County,
Arkansas d: April 10, 1999 in Mountain Home, Baxter County, Arkansas

.......... +Charles Edwin Mayfield b: September 02, 1926 in Calico Rock,
Izard County, Arkansas m: March 09, 1947 in Calico Rock, Izard County,
Arkansas d: February 02, 1992 in Calico Rock, Izard County, Arkansas Father:
Henderson Mayfield Mother: Hattie King