ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2008-01 > 1200697757

From: Beth Cooper <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] "Off subject"Lost messages
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 15:09:17 -0800 (PST)

You know, I'm glad some of this gets repeated, I think that I've missed a bunch of messages and for the life of me I can't find this one that June sent. I may get it later but now, I'm thinking I may give a look at the archives and see
just how many I haven't gotten!!!

I know that messages that I have sent have taken forever to get posted some-times. June's missing messages does make me think I am not getting all the email from the list.
Beth