ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2008-01 > 1200866871

From: Jean Cuevas <>
Subject: [ARIZARD] Good Afternoon
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 17:08:54 -0500

Hi All,

Just checking in to see how everyone is today. Our snow was a little
bit of excitement for this area, and I am glad to see the roads
appear to be clear now, so that we don't have to fight ice in the morning.

How is everyone's new year going? Any new discoveries of on-line
sites? I wish I had more time for research, and I am sure that some
of you may have good suggestions for each other as to new places to look.

Jeri Helms Fultz's Izard County website is a good place for those of
you new to the list:

http://www.couchgenweb.com/arkansas/izard/

And, a great source for Arkansas books and materials would be Desmond
Walls Allen's site:

http://www.arkansasresearch.com/

If you have sites to contribute, we are all ears!!!

Thanks and blessings to all,

Jean Mayfield Cuevas

This thread: