ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2008-02 > 1203361558

From: "Wilma King" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Williams, Cooper - Wilma/Jim
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 13:07:20 -0600

Joyce--You must be right about it being Nancy Byler instead of Nancy
Bivens. My records even have the same birth dates... I must have made a slip
somehow . Otherwise your list and mine are essentially the same. Do you
have a Nancy Ann Byler b.1816, married William B. Marchant Sr.?

Are you aware of any connection between this Cooper family and the James
Hemphill Cooper family who settled in the Morriston area in the southeastern
corner of Fulton County?

---
Wilma King