ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2008-03 > 1204498307

From: "Wilma \(Younger\) Norton" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Bennett's Bayou--Don
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 16:51:47 -0600

I always say "anything is possible" especially when you're dealing with "way
back when". I don't know exactly what the trouble might have been that they
got into -- George was killed in early 1885 up in Missouri if I have my
facts straight. If that would have had a bearing on William moving about in
1900 on - beats me. Lots of time had passed.

If you have the time, would you tell me what the stories were that James
Earl Burris was said to have told?

Wilma