ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2009-03 > 1236289883

From: Ellen Reesh <>
Subject: [ARIZARD] Obit Look up -Vera
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 13:51:23 -0800

Vera,
I am trying to put a family together and wonder if you can help me. This is
what I have:
Sarah A. Meers (or Mears) married a S. H. Atkinson ( or Adkinson) Oct 21,
1891, I found a Samuel Adkinson buried in the Gray / Felts Cemetery and all
it say is "killed by lightening" no dates and was wondering if you might
have more about Samuel? Since so many of Sarah's family is buried in this
Cemetery I am thinking this might be the S.H Atkinson that I am looking for.
Also do you have a Sarah A Adkinson / Atkinson remarring?

Sarah A. Meers is the daughter of W P Mears and Sarah A. Jarrett Mears, she
has a sister Dorcus (Donia) who married William Laban Davidson (they are
buried in the Gray Cemetery as is her father)

Sarah A. Jarrett Mears is the sister to my great great grandmother Jane Ann
Jarrett Williams. I am also looking for an obit for Sarah A Mears (the older
one) who died before 1900. She filed her final Homestead papers in 1888, was
located in Franklin Twp, Izard County.

Thanks,
Ellen Tolleson Reesh

This thread: